➤ NNMF BASICS
- Northern Nights spans three days, July 19th – 21st 2019.
- Northern Nights goes on rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges.
- Northern Nights is strictly 18+ to attend and 21+ to drink. Bring your ID.
- Gates open at 10AM July 19th 2019. Campers must leave by 10AM Monday July 22nd.
- Attendees and vehicles will be searched upon entering Northern Nights.
- Experienced security and medical staff are available around the clock.
- Northern Nights is not responsible for any items lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Schedule changes, including lineups and set times, might happen.
- Each person at the event must have a ticket and be wearing a Northern Nights wristband.
- Wristbands are void if removed or altered.
➤ DO'S & DON'TS
- Buy tickets in advance! Northern Nights will sell out.
- Arrive on time! Gates open 10am Friday. There is no early entry.
- Pack your ID! Northern Nights is strictly 18+ to attend and 21+ to drink.
- Bring camping gear, snacks, and lots of water.
- You can cook! You may bring a small portable camp stove to use carefully at your campsite.
- Come prepared for changing weather. It might be HOT! It could be cold.
- Wear your festival wristband at all times. It is void if removed or tampered with.
- Lead by example.
- Be courteous to your neighbors!
- Clean up after yourself.
- Be kind.
- No bad attitudes.
- Northern Nights is happening rain or shine! No refunds if it rains.
- Don’t arrive early. The party doesn’t start until Friday and there is no early entry.
- All burning is prohibited, including fireworks, fire dancing, BBQs, and campfires.
- Fire dancing is not allowed. Please understand this is due to extreme fire danger.
- Fireworks create unnecessary fire hazards and are strictly prohibited.
- NO PETS are allowed anywhere at Northern Nights.
- Unauthorized vending is prohibited. Only pre-approved roaming vendors are allowed.
- Guerilla sound systems and unauthorized amplified speakers will be confiscated.
- Unauthorized professional recording and photography gear will be confiscated.
- Non-motorized bicycles, mopeds, golf carts, vespas, and all other unauthorized motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Glass is not allowed anywhere within the festival and will be confiscated.
- If you are caught littering you will be publicly shamed and ridiculed.
- Don’t bring illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia, fireworks or explosives, weapons, BBQs, laser pointers, dogs, fire, or kids under 18.
➤ WHAT TO BRING
- Bring camping gear, snacks and water, reusable cup, plate, and reusable water bottle.
- Pack your eco-friendly and biodegradable sunscreens, soaps, shampoos and body products. We love our River and want to keep it clean.
- Be kind to your skin! Don’t forget your hat, sunglasses and any other sun protection. Reef-safe sunscreens are river-safe too!
➤ TICKET POLICIES
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Refunds will not be issued. Northern Nights is a rain or shine event.
- Minimum age for admission is 18 years old. Proof of age is required at check-in.
- Wristbands will be available at box office check in and are valid from 10AM Friday, July 19th through 10AM Monday, July 22nd.
- Eventbrite ticket does not need to be in your name. You are allowed to give a ticket to a friend.
- The General Admission ticket includes free first-come, first-served camping and access to all stages.
- The VIP ticket includes free first-come, first-served camping and access to all stages, VIP swag, VIP happy hour, VIP viewing deck, VIP lounge access with massage, and more!
➤ ADA ACCESSIBILITY
Northern Nights works hard to create an environment that is accessible to all festival guests.
- The Northern Nights grounds are full of natural beauty with towering Redwoods, an amazing meadow and the Eel River within Cooks Valley Campground. Northern Nights strives to make the festival grounds as accessible as possible. Please be aware that the grounds may be rocky and un-level in some places. If you feel that you will need assistance getting around the festival grounds please make arrangements by contacting email@example.com.
- Northern Nights will provide ADA patrons and one companion access to an elevated viewing platform. Guest must make arrangements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northern Nights does not have a designated ADA camping area.
- Northern Nights will have accessible restrooms located throughout the festival grounds.
- Guests with mobility disabilities are welcome to use motorized wheelchairs and three or four wheeled scooters. Guests may NOT use personal golf carts, all terrain vehicles, two wheeled scooters or motorbikes.
- No Dogs. Qualified service animals are welcome. Pets and animals providing emotional support are not permitted. It is a crime to misrepresent your dog as a service animal.
- Any further questions that are not answered please contact email@example.com.
➤ PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Amplified sound and guerrilla sound systems will be shut down and confiscated.
- Motorized vehicles including moped, golf cart, vespa, and other similar vehicles.
- Dogs are not allowed anywhere on the festival property.
- Professional recording and photography gear. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the proper credentials.
- Outside solicitations including handbills, samples, giveaways, and unauthorized vending.
- Please demonstrate respect for everyone participating in Northern Nights by not bringing the following prohibited items:
- Weapons are obviously not allowed and not tolerated.
- Fire and fireworks create unnecessary fire hazards and are strictly and expressly prohibited.
- Due to extremely high fire danger, all burning is prohibited, including fireworks, campfires, BBQs and fire dancing.
- Glass is not allowed anywhere within the festival and will be confiscated. Plan accordingly.